Are you looking for a fun and exciting day trip to the Stevens Pass Ski Resort?
Get the most out of your trip at The Stevens Pass Ski Resort with Less stress and focus on your trip to enjoy your skiing. Having a flexible ride between Stevens Pass & Nordic Center is just one of our incredible services to make a wonderful day trip for you.
Make more personalize and flexible your ski day. Pack Your Bags, ski stuff and get ready for an amazing day.
Our tour-transportation service offers a convenient and comfortable way to get to the resort. You can sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenic views while we take care of the driving.
Once we arrive at the resort, you’ll have plenty of time (about 4 hours) to hit the slopes and enjoy the fresh powder. Whether you’re a seasoned skier or a beginner, there’s something for everyone at Stevens Pass. Our tour-transportation service also includes complimentary snacks. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to experience one of Washington’s best ski resorts! Book your trip today.
What you expect:
Pick up: 8:30 am (pick up time may vary slightly depending on the number of locations, distance and circumstance) 🕘
- Travel over Lake Washington through one of the floating bridges 🌉
- We will pass by Bellevue, Woodinville and Monroe 🏙
- Stop at Bigfoot Country-The Espresso Chalet. Enjoy a cup of coffee or hot chocolate ☕ while looking for signs of the legendary creature in the woods 🌲
- Travel along side the Skykomish River and will pass the, Eagle Falls, Deception Falls & Iron Goat Trail Head (Sightseeing)
- Will be at Stevens Pass Ski Resort around 11:00 am See the stunning views of the snow-capped peaks and alpine meadows ❄️4 hours free time with available driver to give you a ride to between Stevens Pass.& Nordic Center
- Heading back to Seattle (quick essential stops for restroom &…) 🚻
- Drop off: around 18:00 pm 🕧
Note: We’d be happy to pick you up from your hotel or accommodation in Downtown Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland & Bothell. If you’re traveling from the airport or a location outside of these areas, we require a minimum of 4 people for pick-up. Please let us know in advance if you need a pick-up outside of our service area so we can coordinate accordingly.
Snacks, Water Bottle, Pick up & Drop of from your prefer location (Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland and Bothell), Professional Driver Guide, Parking Fee
Exclusive (your own expenses)
Tickets admission, Lifting up Tickets, Dining & Beverages, Rental Equipment & Ski Stuff
Please check & register your preferences through Stevens Pass website :
Washington Ski & Snowboard Rental | Stevens Pass Ski Resort