[German town – Leavenworth] is the most famous German town in the northwest of the United States. We will climb Stevens Pass, through the Cascade Mountains. alongside the Skykomish River. On arrival in the Bavarian town (Leavenworth), you’ll have two hours for lunch (own expense) with free time to explore. The German town - Leavenworth has more than 90 shops, each with a unique style including wine shops and art galleries. There are also many restaurants operating German-style cuisines, such as the German village of Schweinshaxe, German sausage, and Munich beer, which has won the tourists' favor.
Depending on the season and the weather we will take you to one of the scenic roads heading to Seattle.
General Tour Highlights:
- Tour group will be between 2-6 travelers traveling in our comfortable Mini-van. Or 8-14 and you’ll travel in a transit passenger van.
- Stevens Pass
- Skykomish River
- Downtown Leavenworth
- Bavarian Themed Atmosphere
- Unique Shopping District
- Waterfront Park Nature Trails
Included: Bottled water, Snacks, Transport by a driver guide from pickup to drop off
What to Expect
- Your tour will start From your hotel, B&B, Airport or Pier,
- The tour takes approximately 9 hours.
- Travel over one of the floating bridges east of Seattle to cross Lake Washington.
- Depending on the season and the weather we will take one of the scenic roads to Leavenworth
- Feel free to coordinate and browse around. Our staff is very flexible to make the day trip a perfect experience for you.
Depending on the season and the weather we will take one of the scenic roads heading to Seattle. We will have a quick glimpse of an old gold mining town, a premier natural attraction through Blewett Pass and I-90 highway or alongside the Skykomish River to Woodinville, Bellevue, and Seattle.